Click Here!
Here's How to Get All Your Google AdWords Pay-Per-Clicks FREE!
Click Here!
http://www.dataentrymadeeasy.com/coupon/14699


Now when I ask how are you, I do really want to know..But………..
I know for most the question "How are you?" is used as a simple greeting which is asked in passing with one foot out the door… Sumthing like"What's up?" or "How's it going? Most would answer fine and leave it at that…No not my dear friend who will remain nameless, …. This is how it went:
As sick as I am still feeling, this morning I received a very early phone call from a friend who wondered where I have been hiding for the past two days…
Ummm Here’s my issue with this, Seems to me that 7:30 am is way too early, which at this point I had already decided to keep my sickly self and all my germs homebound, surely my ears will be burning all day(no not from the fever I am passing but from the cursing out my supervisor will pass on to me, behind my back of course,
In fact Months ago she wrote me up because she did not believe that I was sick and
Put her” opinion” in my personal record, Damn her! She will ask how are you? And already have her own answer to the question, Again proving that we are just numbers and statistics to be added to the census, not in fact real people with feelings, ah yes feelings!!! Anyhoo!!! Back to my friend, Ha!
Maybe Had I been feeling better I might just see the humor in all this but it was too early, my supervisor had already ticked me off with her sarcastic tone(and it is always like that) My friend asks me how am I and I start to tell her like poop when she begins to tell me how she has to go to the doctor to have her pelvis checked out, how her little one is teething and won’t sleep throughout the night and how her live in boyfriend stayed out from Friday to Monday and still has not given her a real explanation as to why that makes sense…I would normally be concerned and try to offer some good word of advice or just listen and ever so oftenly say wow, I’m sorry but all this pissed me off!!!
She asked Me the question and was not really concerned about ME, in fact what she was looking for after all along was to find a reason to air out, looking for a reason to make herself feel better about her own existence, even if that meant just talking about it…
Hey I am all for it, if something is bothering you, speak on it, write about it, express it but
Not at the expense of another person, which is what I felt she did to me….
So when I ask how are you, I really do want to know but don’t ask someone that if you really do not care to hear the answer or are not going to give the person a chance to tell you how the heck they are…
Geesh! As far as my friend goes, she can expect to receive a phone call from me very early in the morning sometime this week where I am going to make sure I have a cup of coffee on one hand and a notepad on the other and I am going to tell her how the hell I am….
7:30 in the am! Freak that!!!
So how you doing???????
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
No comments:
Post a Comment